About Dr. Emily Zachowski
Emily Zachowski, DO is a board-certified family medicine physician. Dr. Zachowski chose to specialize in family medicine because she believes good primary care is the foundation of good health.
"The best part of my job is the relationships I get to develop with my patients. Taking the time to listen and to get to know my patients allows me to personalize care for each unique patient based on their specific needs."
Education & Training
- Medical Education, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine at New York Institute of Technology
- Residency, Family Medicine, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center - Affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine, American Board of Family Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
Awards & Honors
- Chief Resident, Family Medicine, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in Jamaica, Queens, NY
What is a DO? Click here to learn more